Candle Wax Dye Flakes- Colors Candle Dye
- 💙 BRIGHT, VIBRANT COLORS: Our wax dye chips are highly pigmented to give each of your candles fully saturated colors that give your candles a personal touch. Easily create candles with bright, intense colors and show your candles off.
- 💙 EFFORTLESS CONTROL: All you need is .02 -.06oz of wax dye to fully color 1lb of candle wax. Our dye flakes are great for paraffin, beeswax, soy wax, and palm wax!
- 💙 SMOOTH, EVEN MELTING: Our high-quality wax chips melt smoothly and completely at 160 – 180°F.
- 💙 EASY-TO-USE AND CREATE: With dye flakes, you no longer have to worry about spilling or pouring too much dye, like liquid candle dyes. Customize and mix new colors and hues by breaking and mixing different dye chips!
- 💙 CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN: Our dye chips were designed with animal-friendly, non-toxic ingredients – they are gentle and safe on skin. They are also irritant-free and stain-free, making it safe for your home and loved ones.
Only .02 – .06 oz of dye is needed to fully color 1 pound (1LB) of candle wax. This amount is enough to give your candles a bright, vivid color. Depending on the type of wax, the colors may finish differently. Paraffin wax may exhibit the most bright, vivid colors while beeswax and soy wax may have a more subdued color.
1) Measure out the amount of candle wax dye you need and set aside
2) Heat your choice of raw wax to its required temperature
3) Once the temperature reaches about 160 – 180 degrees (160 – 180 °F), add the dye chips and stir evenly
4) Stir thoroughly for 2-3 minutes to properly disperse color and avoid any undissolved chips in your finished product
We recommend making a small sample to ensure you’re getting the color you desire. Pour a small amount of colored wax into a small container. Once it dries, you will see how the candle will look once it has set. Add more chips if you prefer a darker color.
Please be careful when handling hot wax and dyes – especially when stirring or pouring. Additionally, please do not overheat wax and avoid adding dye to wax that is hotter than 194°F
From your health to your home, we sell
everything you need to make your life easier. Just check out OUR STORE to see what we have
There are no reviews yet.