- Certified Kosher by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
About the product:
- Buy Premium Quality Macadamia Nuts Pieces only from Food to Live and SOLD by Food to Live. BEWARE of imitations – we believe in quality nuts. Halves & Pieces.
- Raw Nut Pieces, Unsalted, Shelled.
- Highest Quality, Large Size, Delicious & Healthy.
- These are a true nut lover’s delight! The uniquely flavorful and creamy taste of a raw Macadamia Nuts Pieces is incomparable. These crunchy little guys are perfect for baking (in savory dishes too – oh wow, try them on grilled mahi mahi…) and loaded with protein and calcium.
- Macadamia Nut Pieces are high in monounsaturated fatty acid.
Macadamia nuts are high in monounsaturated fatty acid (“good” fat. Eighty percent of fat in macadamia oil is monounsaturated – six percentage points higher than olive oil, which checks in at 74 percent.
Macadamias contain flavenoids (a phytochemical) and tocopherols (vitamin E), which are potent antioxidants.
Unsalted macadamia nuts contain no cholesterol and are low in sodium and saturated fats.
Macadamias contain vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and iron.
The macadamia nut is one of the few foods that contain palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid, promoting positive fat metabolism.
Macadamia nut oil contains Omega 3.
Warning: Contains Macadamia Nut