- Lutein plus zeaxanthin 40 mg is Soy Free, Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- Great bulk size; 300 capsules; Supports eye health*
- Lutein is a known carotenoid that is present in many fruits and vegetables
- Naturally found in the eye, Lutein plays a role in giving the macula its yellowish color
- A Top Rated, convenient, quick-release softgel
What is Lutein?
Lutein is a naturally present substance in every person’s eyes. It is classified as a carotenoid. Carotenoids are plant pigments that fall under the category of phytonutrients. They are special, complex substances that give pigment to fruits, vegetables, and plants. Lutein specifically is known to best absorb extra excess light energy to prevent plant damage from the sun.
Maintain Your Eye Health
Now, since lutein is tied to vision health, it’s important to restore and maintain proper levels in our bodies.*
With naturally occuring Zeaxanthin, Carlyle Lutein will support eye health and protect your eyes from blue light.*
Lutein Levels Decrease as We Age
Lutein, being naturally present in the body, is unfortunately susceptible to decreasing as we age.
Since most people don’t consume the amount of lutein needed daily, vitamins and supplements are a great option.*
Where can Lutein be Found?
In nature, Lutein can be found in myriad plant life. In fact, it’s found at its most potent in the marigold flower, giving it its bright, gold coloring.
In humans, lutein can be found in the macula of the eye. The high concentrations are what make the macula appear with a yellowish color.