- 3X BETTER ABSORPTION THAN REGULAR CoQ10 – Clinical trials have shown that Qunol has superior absorption compared to regular  CoQ10. In fact, Qunol Ultra absorbs 3X better than regular  CoQ10.
- #1 CARDIOLOGIST RECOMMENDED FORM OF COQ10* – With superior absorption compared to regular  CoQ10, Qunol 100mg CoQ10 capsules can help you reach optimal levels of Coenzyme Q10 sooner, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.
- 100% WATER AND FAT-SOLUBLE – Qunol CoQ10’s patented formulation is 100% water and fat-soluble, unlike regular  CoQ10 that does not dissolve in water and dissolves very poorly in fat.
- BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS – Both cholesterol and CoQ10 are produced in the same pathway. Because statins work by blocking this pathway, they also block the production of CoQ10. Statin medications have been shown to lower CoQ10 levels by as much as 40%  and the addition of a CoQ10 supplement to statin drug therapy can help rebuild CoQ10 levels.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION – CoQ10 is a naturally occurring nutrient-like coenzyme that plays an important role in the production of 95% of the energy used by our organs, and no other organ needs more energy than our hearts. Unfortunately, our CoQ10 levels may drop due to age, stress, and cholesterol-lowering statin drug therapy . Taking a CoQ10 supplement is the best way to increase your natural CoQ10 levels and support heart health.
|Dissolves in Water||Dissolves 100% in Water|
|Dissolves in Fat||Dissolves 100% in Fat|
|Process||Made through fermentation|
|UPS Dissolution Test||Pass|
*AlphaImpactRx ProVoice Survey. Form refers to water and fat soluble CoQ10.
 Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.
 Regular CoQ10 refers to unsolubilized ubiquinone in oil suspensions in softgels and/or powder-filled capsules/tablets.
 De Pinieux, G., et al. British J Clin Pharmacol. 1996; 42, 333-337.
 Fuke C, et al. US Pharmacist. 00; 25(10), 28-41.
 Van Blerkom J, et al. Hum. Reprod. 1995; 10:415-424.
 BenMeir A, et al. Aging Cell. 15; 14(5):887-895.
 Lafuente R, et al. J Assis Reprod Gen. 13; 30:1147-1156. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.