- #1 CARDIOLOGIST RECOMMENDED FORM OF COQ10* – With superior absorption compared to regular  CoQ10, Qunol 100mg Ubiquinol capsules can help you reach optimal levels of Coenzyme Q10 sooner, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.
- QUNOL MEGA FOR HEART HEALTH – Ubiquinol helps support heart and vascular health because it plays a role in producing the energy needed by our hearts and helps promote healthy blood pressure levels .
- WATER AND FAT-SOLUBLE – Qunol Mega’s patented formulation is water and fat-soluble, unlike regular  CoQ10 that does not dissolve in water and dissolves very poorly in fat.
- BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS – Both cholesterol and CoQ10 are produced in the same pathway. Because statins work by blocking this pathway, they also block the production of CoQ10. Statin medications have been shown to lower CoQ10 levels by as much as 40%  and the addition of a CoQ10 supplement to statin drug therapy can help rebuild CoQ10 levels.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION – CoQ10 is a naturally occurring nutrient-like coenzyme that plays an important role in the production of 95% of the energy used by our organs, and no other organ needs more energy than our hearts. Unfortunately, our CoQ10 levels may drop due to age, stress, and cholesterol-lowering statin drug therapy . Taking a CoQ10 health supplement is the best way to increase your natural CoQ10 levels and support heart health.
|Active Form OF CoQ10||Yes|
|Dissolves in Water||Dissolves 100% in Water|
|Dissolves in Fat||Dissolves 100% in Fat|
*AlphaImpactRxProVoice Survey. Form refers to water and fat soluble CoQ10.  Helps maintainhealthy blood pressure already within a normal range.
 Regular CoQ10refers to unsolubilized ubiquinone in oil suspensions in softgels and/orpowder-filled capsules/tablets.
 De Pinieux, G.,et al. (1996). Lipid-lowering drugs and mitochondrial function: effects ofHMG-CoA reductase inhibitors on serum ubiquinone and blood lactate/pyruvateratio. British J Clin Pharmacol, 42, 333-337.
 Fuke, C.,Krikorian, S.A., Couris, R.R.. (00). Coenzyme Q10: a review of essentialfunctions and clinical trials. US Pharmacist, 25(10), 28-41.
 Van Blerkom J, etal. Hum. Reprod. 1995; 10:415-424.  BenMeir A, et al. Aging Cell. 15;14(5):887-895.
 Lafuente R, et al. J Assis Reprod Gen. 13; 30:1147-1156.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.