- OPTIMAL HEALTH: Nutrient 950 without Copper, Iron and Iodine is a multivitamin and mineral dietary supplement with Metafolin L-5-MTHF formulated to provide nutritional support.
- VITAMIN/MINERAL DISTINCTIONS: Nutrient 950 without Copper, Iron and Iodine offers an advanced mineral delivery system to promote proper absorption of nutrients.
- GENTLE FORMULA: A gentle formula that is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
This formula provides our Nutrient 950 without iron formula,
enhanced with vitamin K1 and vitamin K2. Vitamin K1,
phylloquinone, is the most common form of vitamin K and is found
in plants and green vegetables. This formula also provides the
most active and bioavailable forms of vitamin K2, menaquinone-7
(MK-7) and menaquinone-4 (MK-4). Studies indicate that vitamin K1
and MK-4 are primarily concentrated in the liver, while MK-7
concentrates in extra-hepatic tissues. Vitamin K2 encourages
osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone
mineralization. Vitamin K2, as MK-7, is especially important for
maintaining healthy arterial calcium metabolism, supporting
healthy vascular elasticity. Recent studies indicate that vitamin
D also potentiates the activity of vitamin K, providing
synergistic support for bone health and blood vessel function.
This formula provides 12.5 mcg (500 IU)