BLOOD PRESSURE SUPPORT COMPLEX
1 Bottle 60 Capsules
Manufactured For Health Solution Prime
Made in USA
Blood Pressure Support Complex potential Benefits:
Cardiovascular health, healthy blood pressure
Healthy, normal cholesterol level
Healthy, normal blood sugar level
Healthy, normal leg circulation
Why Blood Pressure Matters
Do you worry about blood pressure? Are your numbers normal? Here’s what you need to know…
You’re not alone if you have concerns about your blood pressure. Nearly 1 out of every 3 American adults need to be concerned…
Get your blood pressure tested right away if you haven’t in the last two years. The risk of not knowing – and not acting – is simply too great.
A healthy blood pressure is one of the key measures of a healthy heart, so your blood pressure is vitally important!
Blood flow depends upon relaxed, open arteries.
What exactly is blood pressure?
Blood pressure is a measure of the force against the walls of your arteries in response to the pumping of your heart. The amount of blood being pumped and the flexibility of your arteries both influence that force. Your blood pressure can rise when either or both of these things happen:
– Your arteries contain a large amount of blood
– Your arteries lose some of their flexibility
If your arteries become less flexible and can’t expand easily to handle the extra amount of blood flow, your blood pressure rises. When your blood pressure rises, your heart has to work harder to keep blood flowing. Certain situations could cause this increased demand for a short time – like high intensity training – but that’s not an issue if you’re healthy.
The problem is when it’s continuous. Forcing your heart to pump hard without a break can place it under a great deal of stress.
And here’s a fact you may not know about blood pressure… When your blood pressure is too high, even when within the normal range, your arteries can become stiffer, which makes your heart work harder – and your blood pressure go even higher within the normal range.
Is Your Blood Pressure a Concern?
Two numbers are used to measure blood pressure. The systolic, or top number, measures the force when your heart contracts. The bottom number, or the diastolic, measures the force when your heart rests.
Do you know your numbers? According to the CDC, a “normal” reading is 1/80.
You are considered “at risk” if you’re:
– Systolic is 1-139 mmHg
– Diastolic is 80-89 mmHg
And once your levels reach these numbers, they’re considered “high”:
Systolic is 140 mmHg or higher
Diastolic is 90 mmHg or higher
If you are under 60 and have no other risk factors, your diastolic pressure may be most important. If you’re over 60, your systolic pressure is your most important cardiovascular risk factor.
What You Can Do More to Help Manage Your Blood Pressure:
The potential benefits of a healthy diet, weight control, and regular exercise cannot be overemphasized. These lifestyle efforts have the potential to improve blood pressure control and even reduce medication needs. There are some tips:
– Outdoor exercise, ideally barefoot and outdoors in the sun. Get active and walk more steps – 7,000 -10,000 steps a day.
– Breathe deeply and slowly and let go off stress. The way you breathe can affect your blood pressure. Slow, deep breathing help decrease stress hormones, and in turn, lower an enzyme that raises blood pressure.
– Grocery real food. Buy food that still looks like the original. In other words, brilliantly colored, sweetened fruit roll ups are NOT the same as fresh, organic berries or apples!
Balance your gut flora with probiotics for blood pressure management. Eat more fermented foods and consider a probiotic supplement. Cut out processed salt.
– Optimize your vitamin D levels. Both trans fats and a lack of vitamin D can contribute to stiff arteries. And too little vitamin D is related to insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.
Sunlight exposure – to get vitamin D – increases the level of nitric oxide in your skin, which helps dilate your blood vessels.
– Vegetable & fruits diet. Vegetables and fruits benefit your heart and arteries. Grape seed extract increases levels of antioxidants in your blood, antioxidants are substances that neutralize free radicals – those potentially harmful compounds in your body that can damage your DNA and destroy cells.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving
Daily Value not established
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60 mg 100%
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg 250%
Niacin (granular)2.5 mg 13%
Folic Acid 100 mg
Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 1,667% 100 mg
Garlic (1.3% extract / odorless)150 mg
Hibiscus Flower Powder 100 mg
Olive Leaf (15% extract) 75 mg
Coleus Forskohlii (Forslean 10% extract) 75 mg
Hawthorne Berry (1.5% extract) 150 mg
Buchu Leaves (4:1 extract)25 mg
Uva Ursi (4:1 extract)15 mg
Juniper Berry (powder) 15 mg
Green Tea (50% decaffeinated extract15 mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose and Silicon Dioxide.